One of the most awarded bar teams in Eastern Europe, El Copitas Bar has organised the first-ever cocktail week in Russia.
The St Petersburg Cocktail week will be running from July 5 to 11, under the guidance of bartemders Artem Peruk, Nikolay Kiselev and Igor Zernov. Together with other 30 cocktail bars, El Copitas has put together a promising agenda of events, educational programs, entertainment and gatherings of some of the top bar talents from Eastern Europe and beyond.
Top bar personalities from the post-Soviet space and international stars are already announced their participation. Inspired by London and Paris Cocktail Week and we are ready to create a friendship between guests, bar family and our international colleagues.
The week will offer an intense week of cocktail events including:
• Seminars by the coolest international speakers
• Parties in Saint Peterburg’s cult places:
from the unique space Third Place to Dom Mod (literally Fashion House) that was making the style standard of the 1960s and ’70s
in the whole USSR
• 20 guest shifts by the world’s best bartenders in the most important bars of Saint Petersburg
• Joint initiatives with «Podpisnyye Izdaniya» bookstore, AF Brew Taproom, movie theatres Dom Kino and Rodina
• Special music guests, stand-up comedies and BBQ by Russia’s best chefs
• Tattoo artists and Alternative Bar Awards
• Global charity competition Speed Rack
• Night cruise on Neva River
For more information, go to spbcocktailweek.bar