If you are looking to upgrade your Martini, Midnight Rambler in Dallas has the perfect riff that takes a Dirty Martini and makes it genuinely filthy.
The Firthy Martini has all the savoury, briny notes you are looking for but with a truly Olive twist.
To get an idea of how to make the drink, bartender Haley Merritt takes us through its execution and how the Filthy Bitters are made.
To find out more about Midnight Rambler, go to
- 1.5oz Olive infused Towne’s vodka
- .5 oz Noillet Prat Extra Dry vermouth
- 1 oz olive brine
- 3 dashes of ‘Filthy’ bitters blend
“Filthy” Bitters Blend
- 50 ml Scrappy’s Celery Bitters
- 250 ml Champagne Vinegar
- 100 ml 20% Saline Solution